I would do anything for a tan!

Have you ever said “I would do anything for a tan but I always burn!” or “I would love to get some sun but I’m inside at my desk all day.”

Motives Bronzing Lotion will give you a full, natural looking coverage that gives a glow rather than a painted look. This product glides over the skin without leaving a film or residue, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It is formulated to gradually increase your color to avoid dark streaks. Results will appear within two to three days of use as you continue to build up your color.


For best results, exfoliate first. Apply a small amount evenly to cleansed, dry skin using circular motions. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use. Wait 15 minutes before allowing contact with clothing or hair. Your sunless tan will begin to develop after one to three days. Reapply one to three times per week, as needed to maintain or deepen color. Test on a small area before use.

No comments:

Post a Comment